Sunday 30 September 2007

A Glimpse Into My Soul



Just a quick one, this weekend I'd been going through my old phone and binning pictures and other junk, when I came upon this snapshot. Possibly the finest episode of Holby City ever. Coming up next on BBC1, Casualty, Harry stumbles across Davros in the staff canteen and Charlie and Josh are killed by The Master. Obviously this picture seems to imply that my Sky+ is filled with episodes of QI, Holby and Torchwood. This couldn't be further from the truth. It's mostly episodes of Shaun the Sheep.

3 comments:

bethnoir said...

I think I might need glasses, that's all a bit of a blur to me :-)
My DVD hard drive is full of Shaun the Sheep, there's no shame in that!

Gari said...

No, it's not your eyes, it's my rubbish phone. Just in case you can't read it, it says
"HOLBY CITY 4/13 Cyberwoman. Beneath the Torchwood building, Ianto Jones hides a terrible secret-a half converted cyberwoman. Some strong language. Then 60 Seconds."

bethnoir said...

ah, it is more clear now. I wondered why my Mum likes Holby city so much, must be the scifi plots they hide in they apparently normal hospital environment.